This site is intended to gather and organize a list of publicly available Burp Suite Extensions.
With the introduction to the new extensibility API in Burp Suite (v1.5.01+) the future should bring us more user-friendly and featured extensions. Now that ext’s can be developed using Java, Python, and Ruby and self managed by its Native “Extender” Tab, it allows for simplified re-use and the absence of custom frameworks.
Here you will find:
- Tips/Tricks within Burp Suite and its Extensibility
- Tutorials on Extension Development
- A repository of Extensions
What this site is NOT:
- A replacement for portswigger.net and its functionality
- Attempting to claim ownership of publicly available extensions